Well, the taste of chaos show was not bad. There were good things:
- Killswitch Engage was quite cool. Very good stage presence.
- Senses Fail was pretty good too. I might have to pick up their cd at some point.
- The Acoustic stage wasn’t a bad idea. It was off to the side and had bands playing when they were switching things between acts on the main stage
And a few bad things:
- It was an ‘all ages’ show, so they were not serving any booze at all. 🙁
- The other bands were pretty blah.
- Almost all of the women there were 15. Some of their mom’s were cute tho