sunday Twyla update
on 2006/01/29 at 10:36 pm
Posted In: dogs
Well, Twyla is much recovered from the biopsy on wed. Thursday she was still zonked and wouldn’t eat until I offered her some roasted chicken. She ate that right up.
Each day she’s gotten better. She still is limping today, but otherwise all her personality is back:
- She comes up and demands attention and petting.
- She was nosing her food around and trying to bury it in blankets
- She growled at kurt when he tried to take any of her food
- She was cockroaching (laying on her back with all 4 feet in the air) on the couch tonight.
- She whined a bunch when I gated her in the bedroom and took the boy dogs for a walk
We go back into the vet tomorrow morning for a 9:30am appt to just check her stitches and make sure she’s doing well.
Then it’s just waiting for the biopsy results to come back.