Just thought I would note a few things about the Fedora nightly live composes I have been doing for a while:
- They aren’t really ‘nightly’. I guess they should be ‘daily’. I start them composing as soon as the rawhide (or now, the Fedora 13 branched) tree finishes composing and lands. F13 branched has been landing around 11am-noon MST (18-19UTC).
- They are currently composing from the F13 branched tree. This is the tree that will become F13. They do NOT use the updates-testing repo. Only the base repo. Updates-testing items are things that need to be tested and promoted to the base repo.
- When all of them compose, it usually takes between 8-12 hours to compose. This is 13 “spins”: aos broffice.org design-suite desktop education electronic-lab games kde lxde security soas xfce, in both i686 and x86_64 versions. This means that they all usually get synced over late in the evening here (8pm-9pm MST).
- They can be found, along with the script I use to make them at: http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
- None of them have composed for the last few days due to anaconda having a broken dependency with a python-urlgrabber update that has not yet been moved to the base repo.
- If you need a particular one in a hurry on some day, ping me on irc and I can often sync over just that one spin as soon as it’s done.
- If you would like to see something more from these, drop me an email, comment or hit me on IRC.